Tuesday, March 21, 2006

First Posting (again)

Well this is a second attempt at this blog after a pretty poor effort of password picking.

We have arrived in New Zealand safe and well, we are currently staying with Kirsten and Matt in their lovely home.

We set off from London on Sunday, the flight to LAX was on a 747 which was class. We had a row of three to ourselves (saved on the upgrade option!!), but if I had of moved faster I could of had a row of four to sleep on. The flight had on-demand movies and games to play, so I did not get a lot of sleep.

We were delayed in London by three hours so the time we would of had in LAX was spent running through the airport to catch our connecting flight. Which was not the greatest experience in my life.

We arrived in Rarotonga after travelling for 36 hours and crossing every westerly time zone possible before hitting the date line. I was a little bit tired and grumpy!!!!

Next Blog: Rarotonga